To contact Vodafone tap on or dial the number below.
Calls cost £2 per minute, plus your phone company's access charge. FindaNumber.online is a ICSS call connection service that is not associated or affiliated with Vodafone. Other contact details for this company can be found here
Now Includes Call Recording!After dialing the number above and hearing the welcome message you will be prompted to press 1 to record your call, or 2 to continue without recording the call. If you chose to record your call and you rang from a mobile you will receive an SMS with a PIN. If you called from a landline then you can retrieve the call by selecting the option ‘I don’t have a PIN’.
Vodafone's Customer Service Opening TimesMonday to Sunday
8am to 9pm
About VodafoneVodafone is one of the world's leading mobile communications providers, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, they have almost 444 million customers and around 19.5 million in the UK. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call on 1 January 1985 from London to their Newbury HQ. Still located in Newbury, they now employ over 13,000 people across the UK.
Vodafone Customer ServicesVodafone will keep you up-to-date throughout the process of resolving your complaint:
- Vodafone advisers will aim to resolve your complaint while you're on the phone
- If that's not possible, they'll escalate your complaint for further investigation
- If an adviser can't resolve your complaint, you can ask to speak to a manager
- A member of the Vodafone dedicated complaints team will call you within 48 hours with a resolution
- If Vodafone is unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman
Alternative ways to contact Vodafone
Headquarters: Customer Relations Manager, Vodafone Limited, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN
FindaNumber.online is a ICSS call connection service that is not associated or affiliated with Vodafone. A direct phone number for Vodafone can be found here or by searching the public domain. Callers must be 18 or over and have the bill payer’s permission. If you are unclear on the access call charges, then please check with your specified telephone supplier for exact details.
Telephony Regulation Links: